If you always end up bending your tent pegs every time you go camping, then the Galvanised Key Head Tent Peg is going to make pitching your tent so much easier.
The point of the peg has a chisel point to make it easy to drive it straight into the ground. This design also has a unique key shape which makes it simpler to hammer it into the ground and will lock it in to prevent it from spinning. The galvanised coating adds extra moisture protection which will help protect it from rusting so that it has a longer lifespan.
Pitching a tent on the hard ground doesn’t have to be a difficult task with the Galvanised Key Head Tent Pegs from Supa Peg.
- Key-Head™ design reduces bending
- Available in raw & galvanized hi-tensile steel for powerful strength
- Designed to key into the ground to prevent rotation
- Chisel point to easily penetrate hard ground
or through some tough objects
- Tensile strength up to 850mpa